Pictures taken during the Spring and Summer of 2005 AD/CE.
Well, at least I've got
for 2005! The first three are of little Ben and (of course) the first of baby Evelyn.
1. Benjamin at about a year in the car -- buckled up of course!
2. The first photo (that I've receieved) of baby Evelyn who came in early, early on the morning of April 21.
3. And still one more of Evelyn in the "new baby room" in the hospital.
4. And finally another one of Jeffrey (James' one and only "greatest"), this time just prior to entering Kindergarten in August of 2005 -- and on his very first "chopper" given to him by his Gramma and Grampa Robinson.
5. One of the very first formal dinner's hosted at my place in Ocean Shores, Washington
6. And oh yes, he did indeed turn five on August 1, 2005. Jeff likes chocolate, I would say
7. And no, the snake was not one of his gifts and is entirely harless -- or so I am told!
8. Jim proudly presenting Jeffrey and Jeffrey proudly presenting his new "Hummer."
8. Jim, Jeffrey, Rachel and Flo at a restaurant in Tampa, Florida -- I believe that they are celebrating Jeffrey's fifth birthday on August 1, 2005.
9. This was this year's February "Pin-up" in Ocean Shores -- if it hasn't been posted elsewhere on this site earlier this year.
That's all folks!
If you have comments on these pages, send an e-mail.
To return to my homepage, Click here.